Monday, November 3, 2008

Alejandro Gutierrez



Contribution: Actor, Scholarship Committee


Member Since: Spring 2005, Reintegrated Fall 2008


Hometown: Merced, CA


How are you related to a campesino: My maternal grandfather was part of the Bracero program during the late 40’s early 50’s


Why did you join Teatro LHDC: Acting is my life, a stress reliever because I let out my emotions. It’s a very physical and conscientious process. However, joining teatro has taught me to become fearless in stage and in real life. I used to be shy but acting has helped to get rid of that in me. I plan to continue teatro and to me performing is a great escape. I am glad I rejoined teatro because I am doing something that makes me happy and love to do. At least I can say when I get old that I have done something that I always wanted and dreamed to do and not regret it for not doing it.


Other: I am a movie buff. I have loved movies ever since I was exposed to them as a small child. My favorite movie of all time is Legends of the Fall. I love action movies, dramas, comedy movies, and musicals. I can tolerate some horror movies (the older the better). I am also obsessed with Latin American Literature. My favorite author is Federico García Lorca. Theater is another one of my delights. My favorite play is Cabaret. I've seen it three times.

3 comments:

  1. Ay Moi, como te quieres! LOL!!! -Marilu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.ve seen your work before, and your great the best male performer in the group, to bad you didn't play the soldier agian, you were way better then that other guy. you'll get the lead in the other plays, if not then their must be people who are complaining, cause you're better then them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are so hott!!!! my friends and I all agree your the best looking guy in the group. Hope to see you agian. :)

    ReplyDelete